Auto Compressor World makes returning parts easy by honoring new returns, warranty returns, and damaged in shipping returns.
For additional information or assistance, call 1-800-208-6267 or email email@example.com.
- Package your parts so they do not get damaged during the shipping process. Please do not ship back parts without putting parts in a shipping box. Please, do not use the compressor or parts package as the only box to return the parts. Make sure you use plenty of paper or material to prevent the parts from rolling around in the shipping box.
- Include a copy of your receipt in your package.
- Ship directly to our supplier.
After inspection, your purchase will be returned to the same card you used to make the purchase. Call 1-800-208-6267 with any questions.
New Returns Policy
New returns are accepted up to 30 days after date of purchase. New returns are not accepted for parts that have been installed. For a full refund, new returns cannot show any signs of installation or use. Proof of purchase is required for a new return. The buyer is responsible for any return shipping charges.
Auto Compressor World includes a 6 month warranty on all parts sold. Please see the warranty policy for specifics on what is covered under warranty.
If your compressor is found to be defective, Auto Compressor World will replace your parts with a warranty replacement part free of charge. In order to begin the warranty procedure you must contact customer service by calling 1-800-208-6267. A customer service associate will walk you through the process. A customer service associate will let you know if your warranty will be Method A or Method B.
- Auto Compressor World will send you a warranty replacement free of charge.
- When you receive your warranty replacement, return parts in same packaging, and affix return label to package.
- Drop off return parts at FedEx ship location within 5 days of receipt. Failure to meet this deadline will result in your credit card to be charged for the warranty replacement part.
- A sales associate will email you a return tag for your parts.
- Package your parts for return, and drop off at a FedEx shipping location.
- When you package arrives, your part will be remanufactured, tested, packaged, and returned to you at no charge.
Damaged Item Returns
If your parts arrived damaged, you must notify Auto Compressor World within 72 hours of receiving your parts. You can notify Auto Compressor World by phone at 1-800-208-6267 or by completing the contact form below and a customer service associate will contact you.
A return tag will be emailed to you for the damaged items. Please affix return label to package and drop off at FedEx shipping location.
Returns are all handled within 5 business days of receipt.